How It Works
is approved to issue certificates in compliance evidencing completion of a personal financial management instructional course in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code.
Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of the Provider’s services.
- Our online course meets the requirements of the new law enacted by Congress which mandates completion of an instructional course in personal financial management in order for an individual chapter 7 or 13 debtor to receive a bankruptcy discharge.
- This online course can be completed from any location with internet access, such as your home, your office, your attorney’s office, a public library or internet café. It takes a minimum of two hours and conveniently allows you to start and stop and log in and out at any time and as many times as you need so you can set your own pace.
- You will meet the requirements of the law as long as you complete the course in its entirety. You will be provided the required certificate of completion at the end of the course. Either you or your attorney can file the certificate with the Bankruptcy Court.
- This course costs only $9.99 per household and can be paid online by debit card, credit card, e-check or money order.
- If you choose to pay by money order, you must first register and select the money order option. It is important that you mail your money order to 10DebtorEducation, as soon as possible to avoid any delays in starting the course. Once your money order is received, your login and password will be generated.
- Your Certificate of Completion will be sent to you and/or your attorney by email or mail upon completion of our course. If you would like a copy of your Certificate of Completion faxed to you and/or your attorney, please submit your request by email to customerservice@10DebtorEducation.com.
*You will need Adobe Reader to open and print your certificate of completion(PDF format). If you do not have Adobe Reader, you may download it for free at www.adobe.com.
|10DebtorEducation, LLC course powered by MindFlash|